Home World Forum
Stars! AutoHost web forums

Jump to Stars! AutoHost


 
 
Home » Stars! 2.6/7 » The Bar » Inner Strength
Inner Strength Mon, 30 December 2002 19:17 Go to next message
zoid is currently offline zoid

 
Ensign

Messages: 348
Registered: December 2002
Location: Murray, KY - USA
I've been experimenting with a race I always thought "too boring" to play, the Inner Strength PRT (and I'm loving it!). I have a general question about this PRT. In the race wizard it says that IS ships repair faster.

My question: Do IS ships have an inherent ability to repair faster than other PRT's without any help, or is the extra repair ability only a vague reference to the additional fueler hull that the IS has? If that's the case then they only repair 5% faster, and only then if you have both fueler hull designs in the fleet.

On the other hand, if the IS "faster repair" advantage is an inherent ability without regard to fueler hulls, I have another question: Is the 5% fuel transports repair ability rendered obsolete with the addition of Super Fuel Exports in the fleet (yielding 10% repair), or does the IS get a combined 15% repair with the two hulls in one fleet?

My thanks to whomever cares to clear this up for me.



I'M NOT AN EXPERT AND I'M OFTEN PROVEN WRONG. TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN YOU READ MY POSTS.
Math? Confused Ummm, sure! Nod I do FREESTYLE math.

Report message to a moderator

Re: Inner Strength Mon, 30 December 2002 19:39 Go to previous message
jeffimix is currently offline jeffimix

 
Officer Cadet 1st Year

Messages: 218
Registered: November 2002
Location: EGR, MI, USA

The Repair does not get added, Super Fuel X-ports override it with 10%, hoewever little fuel exports make nice chaff for your jammed (you did put jammers on it right?) super freighter pop ball. The other advantage is:
Quote:

Starbase Repair

For ordinary players, starbases are repaired at a rate of 10% a year. For players with the Inner Strength trait, starbases are repaired at 15% a year.



Email me as ----jeffimix@----yahoo.com----
(remove dashes)
The spamatron! run!!!

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: New game idea...
Next Topic: catch-22
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Aug 17 12:37:05 EDT 2022